|The Great Gorilla Handball Tournament|
read more ...
- click here for entry form
- February 2 – 4, 2018
- Entry Fee: $60 USHA members; $70 non-members; $25 Collegiate/Junior,
- Entry fee must accompany entry. Fee includes a tournament souvenir, awards, and hospitality.
- Enter one division only.
- Make checks payable to The Fort Collins Club.
- Deadline: Entries must be received by Tuesday, January 30, 2018.
- Mail Entry To: Fort Collins Club, 1307 E. Prospect, Fort Collins, CO 80525; or
Email to email@example.com
- Visa/Mastercard accepted.
- Rules: This is a USHA sanctioned tournament.
- USHA 21 is the tournament ball.
- Singles only, except for the 50+, 60+, & 70+. They will be offered a Singles or Doubles division.
- Start Times: Call the Fort Collins Club at 970-224-2582 after 1:00pm on Feb. 1, 2018.
- Tourney Director: Dennis Madden (H)970-225-2823; (C)970-692-9499.
- Director reserves the right to reclassify any entry, as well as combine or cancel divisions.
- (published here on Tuesday, January 9, 2018)
|News from Chicago|Colorado had three junior players participate in the recently concluded 4 Wall Junior Nationals, and Bob Hickman submitted a great wrap-up about how they did.... read more ...
- (published here on Thursday, January 4, 2018)
|20th Anniversary CO State 4-Wall Doubles / CO Hall of Fame|
Date: April 26 – 29, 2018
Location: Denver Athletic Club
Tourney Registration & Details: Comming Soon….
Tourney Questions or Need Partner?? Contact: Stan Dunlavy - firstname.lastname@example.org read more ...
- (published here on Monday, December 18, 2017)
|2017 Colorado Handball-Golf Bi-Athlon|
The annual Colorado Handball-Golf Bi-Athlon was held August 19 and Ron Bronner submitted an article and photo to the USHA. We have his write-up here
in case you missed it. read more ...
- (published here on Saturday, November 4, 2017)
|FaceBook Group for Colorado Handball|
Visit the Colorado Handball FaceBook
group where many of our members post photos and discuss issues related to playing in events and the clubs they belong to. read more ...
- (published here on Wednesday, March 1, 2017)
|Submit your handball news items|
Consider this your chance to get your handball related event, tourney results, or news items published on the most popular handball web site in the Rocky Mountain Region. Just send an email with your photos, comments, news, or event details to News@ColoradoHandball.com
- we will make room available for all submissions made in good faith - it is entirely free, you don't have to pay a cent.
Also note that if you are a dues paying member in the CHA (which automatically includes *everyone* who played in the 2012 fall traveling league) - you can submit a sky-scraper formatted ad and it will be rotated in to page views on our home page at no additional cost to you. Several members take advantage of this - you can see their ads along the right side by scrolling down the page. Sky-scraper format is 120 pixels wide by 600 pixels high - enough to grab serious attention from our site visitors. And it is a proven fact that handball players prefer to do business with other handball players before any unknown business entity, so it pays to get your business recognized. Just send your ad content to the same email noted above. - (published here on Sunday, April 14, 2013)
|Follow "HandballNews" on Twitter|
Many of our good members have told us that Twitter is a good way to send short updates to a group of interested people. Okay, so maybe we're not completely sold on the idea, but we are willing to give it a try. If you are interested in HandballNews items, you can follow our "tweets" which we promise to contain only items that apply to our handball community - no commercial ads will ever be accepted.
If you have a news flash that you want to share with the handball players following our twittering, then Tweet us and we will do our best to Retweet your item. You can also find us via your browser at:
Finally, you can search twitter for "HandballNews" (one word) to follow us. read more ...
- (published here on Thursday, February 25, 2010)