Great Gorilla (in Ft. Collins)
Saturday, Feb 2, 2019 - Monday, Feb 4, 2019
The # 1 ranked player in the world Killian Carroll will be competing in this year’s event along with Sean Lenning, Luis & Daniel Cordova, Jonathan Iglesias, and CO’s local top talent rounding out the Pro/Open field. The Great Gorilla (in Ft. Collins) is one of the premiere events widely attended by players from the entire Rocky Mountain region including Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nebraska, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Kansas and Colorado.
The Great Gorilla Handball Tournament
February 2 – 4, 2018
- Entry Fee: $60 USHA members; $70 non-members; $25 Collegiate/Junior,
- Entry fee must accompany entry. Fee includes a tournament souvenir, awards, and hospitality.
- Enter one division only.
- Make checks payable to The Fort Collins Club.
- Deadline: Entries must be received by Tuesday, January 30, 2018.
- Mail Entry To: Fort Collins Club, 1307 E. Prospect, Fort Collins, CO 80525; or
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa/Mastercard accepted.
- Rules: This is a USHA sanctioned tournament.
- USHA 21 is the tournament ball.
- Singles only, except for the 50+, 60+, & 70+. They will be offered a
Singles or Doubles division.
- Start Times: Call the Fort Collins Club at 970-224-2582 after 1:00pm on Feb. 1, 2018.
- Tourney Director: Dennis Madden (H)970-225-2823; (C)970-692-9499.
- Director reserves the right to reclassify any entry, as well as combine or cancel divisions.